Remedial Massage Moonee Ponds
What is a remedial massage?
Remedial massage is more than just a relaxation or spa massage. Your therapist is tertiary educated for a minimum of one-year full-time study, from this gaining a deep understanding of the physiology of the human body. The term remedial is often interchanged with ‘deep tissue massage’ and literally means to remedy or fix a problem. This means your treatment will be generally geared to helping you overcome pain or tightness that has been causing you problems.
What can remedial and deep tissue massage treat?
Your therapist is skilled at helping you overcome painful, chronic issues including:
- Chronic and acute lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain and stiffness
- Wry neck and frozen shoulder
- Jaw pain and stiffness
- Pain due to slipped discs and nerve compression
- Tension headaches and migraines
- Pain in the shoulder blades and spine
- Tendonitis, arm and elbow pain
- Hip and gluteal pain
- Leg tightness, knee pain
- foot and calf pain
Your therapist can also help you with general stress and health maintenance, and address:
- General muscle aches and pain
- Stress relief and relaxation
- Pregnancy massage for hip, back, and pelvic pain
- Difficulty sleeping and low mood
- Post work out recovery
The Qi Medicine massage team
Our massage team is highly professional, knowledgable and personable. The Qi Medicine clinic in Moonee Ponds and on the Essendon border has been in operation since 2006 offering a combination of acupuncture, remedial and deep tissue massage.
We know what makes a wonderful massage treatment, and our key focus is an outstanding client experience. This is why we go the extra mile to serve you with:
- Easy on-street parking and lift access to our clinic
- Quiet, temperature controlled, spacious treatment rooms
- Enjoy a full hour for your session each time
- A slow, relaxed pace, giving you time to unwind and relax
- Removal of excess oil off your skin at the end of your session- so you don’t go home feeling greasy!
- Complimentary refreshments at the conclusion of your session
Claiming your massage through private health rebates
At Qi Medicine Moonee Ponds we have on the spot claiming for a remedial massage through all participating health funds, making your experience even more streamlined. Please contact your health provider to find out exactly how much you will get back per session, as this does vary from fund to fund.
See our pricing page here
Book online here or phone the clinic on (03) 8589 6398 to book your remedial massage treatment today.
Are we easy to get to?
The clinic is located at Suite 4, Level 1, 151 Pascoe Vale Rd, Moonee Ponds. (Please ensure you take the ground floor elevator to reach us or level one.)
We provide remedial massage to the North Western suburbs of Melbourne and are close to Highpoint. Qi Medicine is minutes away from Ascot Vale, Essendon, Avondale Heights, Maribyrnong, and Brunswick West. We also service many clients with acupuncture and Chinese medicine in Travancore, Flemington, Aberfeldie, Maidstone, and we are just 10 km from Melbourne city.